Why Use A Preferred Lender?
As a premier and respected Central Indiana area builder, we set high standards for our preferred lender group. The reasons to use these lenders are three-fold:
- Efficient Mortgage Process: They understand local market needs, the differences with the new construction process vs an existing home, and utilize the best technology to process and approve loans quickly.
- Excellent Service: When something as big as purchasing your dream home is at stake, you don’t want to be left in the dark. They communicate directly with you whenever there is a new development with your file. They are also committed to being very accessible for any questions or concerns during the process.
- Professional Agents: You won’t find loan officers this motivated to help you anywhere else. Our lender partners are helpful, truthful, and knowledgeable. They will use their years of experience to help you accomplish your objectives and budgets.
- Additional paid closing costs: These may be available to you as well. See your Community Sales Manager or preferred lender for details.
- Interest Rate Locks: Ask your lender for more information on their program
- Interest Rate Buy Downs: Ask your lender for more information on their program
Pyatt’s Preferred Lenders
These carefully selected Pyatt and Finecraft preferred lenders are professional, experienced, financially savvy companies and individuals who understand the inner workings of the new construction, real estate and the financial worlds. They will act as your guide throughout the entire mortgage process, faithfully keeping you informed of any developments with your application.
Prime Lending: Angela Myers, Loan Originator
Fairway: Brian Slayton, Loan Officer
Ruoff Mortgage: Mark Hardin, Loan Officer
To learn more about our preferred lenders and types of mortgages, and to calculate your potential mortgage, visit https://www.pyattbuilders.com/mortgage-information